My husband loves this soup and it is so easy! Win, win for everyone!
- Ground Turkey
- 1 can of Black Beans
- 1 can of Pinto Beans
- 1 can of Kidney Beans
- 1 can of Corn
- 1 can of Rotel
- 1 pkg of Taco Seasoning
- 1 pkg of Ranch Dressing Seasoning
- Cheese (optional)
- Chips (optional)
- Cook ground turkey in a skillet.
- While the turkey is cooking, in a big pot add all three cans of beans, corn, Rotel, taco seasoning and ranch seasoning.
- Add ground turkey when it's done cooking and let the soup simmer for 20-30 minutes.
- Serve with cheese on top and chips (both optional). Enjoy!