Edit: We interrupt this vertical channel tufting blog post for a pretty important message. For Far more links to great blog parties see Rosdorf Park the end of this post. Now back to the Fall Festival:
What is it?
- A blog celebration on Mondays for Sept., Oct. & Nov.
- Autumn/Fall inspired DIY projects
How can I join?
- Build a blog post about an Autumn/Fall project that you’ve completed
- Add your weblog name and project to Mcklinky (instance: The DIY Show off – Home # Pumpkins)
- Sort in the permalink address, not your basic tufting upholstered standard blog address. A permalink is the address that hyperlinks directly to your certain post. (instance: http://thediyshowoff.blogspot.com/2009/08/home-quantity-pumpkins)
- This is my first party so I’m new to Mcklinky and giving directions so if you Rosdorf Park expertise any challenges – please let me know.
- I’ll be posting The DIY Show Off Fall channel tufting upholstered Festival on Mondays and attempt to start out the party sometime on the prior Sunday evening.
- Though a tutorial is helpful, it’s not required. Anything autumn connected and DIY is permitted.
- If you’ve been inspired by a thing you see right here – show us what you did too!
- Please use Fall Festival button and upholstered standard bed link back to The DIY upholstered standard bed Show Off Fall Festival post that you’re participating in. 🙂
- This week’s hyperlink to reduce/paste is: http://thediyshowoff.blogspot.com/2009/09/week-1-diy-show-off-fall-festival.html
- Appreciate and be inspired!
Here is my project:
- On back order
- $24 for one six″ pumpkin
- Mr. DIY + glass = “oops” & sad me
So, I produced my own with much more of this sort of mercury-glass look:
- 1 funkin (faux pumpkin). I bought 3 different sized white ones at Michaels with a 40% off coupon for the big one. The orange would be okay as well. tufting upholstered standard Gourds would be a entertaining twist.
- 1 can of Rosdorf Park Metallic Finish spray paint (Mine was from WalMart – Rust-oleum Vibrant Coat/silver). It requires way less than a full can.
- 1 practically empty can of Rust-oleum Universal Satin in Brown Hammered (or see directions for yet lanagan vertical channel another option).Tutorial:
I sprayed my pumpins with the silver Rosdorf Park paint. Spray generously. If tufting upholstered standard there are drips, they’re unseen and towards the bottom.Do not let silver dry – go straight upholstered standard bed to next step. My can of metallic brown was nearly empty, so it was sputtering which was fantastic. I spritzed “spots” on prime of the tufting upholstered standard generous wet silver paint. So, each paints sort of blended. Let dry. All performed! (Email me photographs! I’d appreciate to do a slide show!)
(Note: I also tried white paint as an alternative of the brown hammered, but it didn’t give me enough contrast or the appear that I wanted. tufting upholstered standard If you can’t “spritz/sputter” the brown…maybe attempt splattering with a toothbrush and metallic brown craft paint. You will have tons of paint so experiment tufting upholstered standard to see what operates ideal to realize the look you like).
upholstered standard bed border=”0″ id=”BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5378510546570898386″ src=”https://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Ydn4kd0aaEY/SqRO2HUM69I/AAAAAAAAA8c/G2ZP0n6XWoY/s400/aaa6.jpg” style=”cursor: pointer display: block height: 584px margin: 0px auto 10px text-align: center width: channel tufting upholstered 390px” />
upholstered standard bed src=”https://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Ydn4kd0aaEY/SqRO1o1VJYI/AAAAAAAAA8U/fFR5IyVrNpg/s400/aaa5.jpg” style=”cursor: pointer display: block height: 309px margin: 0px auto 10px text-align: center width: 464px” />
What do lanagan vertical channel you consider?
Hopefully you had a opportunity to DIY something enjoyable this weekend! Please join me Mondays!