I’m participating in Met Monday (see hyperlink under!). My metamorphosis = tree branch to fall decor. 🙂
I personally don’t usually decorate for Halloween, but last year I created a spooky tree and I like it!
So this year, I wanted to do a tutorial and decided I wanted to make a ghost tree. It’s so easy. Here is what I did:
- Spray paint
- A stick from the yard that looks like a “tree”
- Spanish moss
- Spray adhesive/hot glue
- Optional: For the white ghost tree, I employed “cheesecloth” to make ghost bats. For the black raven tree: I added spider webs, black plastic spiders and sheer ribbon for embellishments
I put the styrofoam inside my urn. I left the plastic on it.
Then I poked my stick via the center.
Right here they are finished!
What do you believe?
- A blog party on Mondays throughout the autumn season
- Autumn/Fall inspired alejandro upholstered standard DIY projects
How can I join?
- Develop a blog post about an Autumn/Fall project that you’ve performed
- Add your weblog name and project to Mcklinky (example: The DIY Show off – Property # Pumpkins)
- Kind in the permalink address, not your standard weblog address. A permalink is the address that links directly to your precise post. (instance: http://thediyshowoff.blogspot.com/2009/08/house-quantity-pumpkins)
- You will have to use The DIY Show Off Fall FestivalThe DIY Show Off Fall Festival post so that absolutely everyone gets to join in the fun. Here is the button:
- This week’s link to reduce/paste is: http://thediyshowoff.blogspot.com/2009/09/fall-festival-week-two.html
- I’ll be posting The DIY Show Off Fall Festival on Mondays and attempt to begin the celebration sometime on the prior Sunday evening.
- Although a tutorial is helpful, it’s not required. Something autumn related and DIY is permitted.
- Please adhere to all actions above or your hyperlink won’t be posted. 🙁
- If you’ve been inspired by something you see here – show us what you did too!
- Appreciate and be inspired!
There’s nevertheless time to participate in the Scavenger Hunt!
Verify out the prize (anything every DIYneeds)! Make new friends!
Trash to Treasure Thursday (hey – sticks in your yard are trash!)
Susan’s Metamorphosis Monday on Amongst Naps on the Porch -head more alejandro upholstered standard than for tons of hyperlinks to fantastic transformations!
Fall Nesting 2009 at The Inspired Space